50% bleached cotton fibers are combined with 50% polyester fibers and punched with hundreds of needles into a strong, thin base material to prevent tearing, shifting or migration.
The needling process holds the fibers together without glue or resins. The evenly layered fibers stay in place inside your quilt even with generations of washings.
- Will not separate or bunch
- Contains no glue or resins
- Quilt or tie up to 10" apart
- Will not beard
- Fabric naturally clings to batting
- Minimal shrinkage - less than 1% in hot water
- Easier to hand quilt
- Makes an unique exterior fabric
- Gives character to soft sculpture dolls
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
Ideal for any creative project